I've been busy working on Survival Knife Experts, and in this episode you'll hear everything that's been going on with SEO, advertising, and what I've been learning.
To hear the episode, click play below or download in iTunes.
Links referenced during the show:
- Zite.com - An app that learns your interests and delivers articles you'll enjoy reading
- Survival Knife Experts - My ecommerce site that I've been working on marketing
- The Backlinking Strategy That Works - with Pat Flynn
- PR Powershot - The tool I use to find expired domains with high PR (normally costs $27, but you can get it for free at this link)
- Source-Wave.com - Alex Becker teaches his SEO strategy of buying high-PR domains
- Open Site Explorer - The tool I use to see the backlinks of my competitors and sites that I'm considering purchasing advertising on
- Bartastico - A Shopify app that places a pop-down bar on your site. Can be used to ask for email addresses and integrated with MailChimp.
Quote of the week:
"I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying."
- Jeff Bezos