In today's episode, we'll be talking about several obstacles that confront us as we go down the road of ecommerce entrepreneurship. These are challenges that I'm facing right now, and things that have been on my mind a lot lately, so I wanted to share them with you. If you want to understand why it's so easy to procrastinate, how to stay motivated and avoid discouragement, and understand other mental challenges that we entrepreneurs face, have a listen! Which challenge stands out to you? How have you handled these barriers? Leave a comment below--I'd love to hear from you!
To hear the episode, click play below or download in iTunes.
The 4 psychological barriers that you’re facing as an ecommerce entrepreneur and how to overcome them
- The “not-sure-where-to-start” barrier
- The marginal benefit barrier
- The false productivity barrier
- The friction/momentum barrier
Links referenced during the show:
- The Great PPC Experiment, Part 1 - My recent blog post about using PPC for dropship ecommerce stores
- 50 actionable ways to build links to your online store