In today's episode I'll be sharing a conversation I recently had with Pat Flynn of SmartPassiveIncome.com. Pat is an expert at building new niche websites, becoming an expert in a niche, creating high-quality authoritative content, and building awareness of a new brand. He shares his experiences and tips in today's episode, and I'm extremely excited for you to hear what he has to say. Here's a preview of what you'll hear in this episode:
How Pat talked with people in his niche before launching his site to figure out the best ways to create content to reach them.
How he's building awareness of the FoodTruckr brand by churning out high-quality content and generating word-of-mouth buzz.
How to become an expert in a niche
Pat's tips for finding areas of your business that you could outsource to VAs
To hear the episode, click play below or download in iTunes.
Links referenced during the show:
- CloudFlare.com - A free CDN service to boost your website's speed and reliability
- Smart Passive Income
- Security Guard Training HQ
- Entrepreneur on Fire with John Lee Dumas
- Eventual Millionaire with Jaime Tarde (check spelling?)
- Social Triggers with Derek Halpern
- Virtual Staff Finder with Chris Ducker