How many apps or services do you use for your online store that let you track the ROI on your investment in that app, down to the dollar?
Jordan Gal of CartHook.com joins me today for a discussion about abandoned cart recovery emails. By sending effective abandoned cart followup emails, you can significantly boost your store's revenue with your existing traffic, and you can see exactly how much these emails are increasing your store's revenue.
Topics covered in this episode:
- How to get as much revenue as possible from the money you're already putting into driving traffic to your site
- Factors that have an impact on abandoned cart conversions
- How much of a difference abandoned cart software will make on your conversion rate
- Jordan’s recommended abandoned cart campaign to buyers and why it works
- Should you use discount codes to get people to come back to an abandoned cart? If so, when?
- What to consider when choosing an abandoned cart followup service
- Jordan’s new app that allows you to customize and optimize your Shopify checkout page to improve conversions
Links mentioned on the show:
- One page checkout for Shopify
- Help Scout
- My Notebook
- Joe Rogan Podcast
- Tim Ferriss Podcast
- Zero to Scale
- Startups for the Rest of Us
- Hardcore History
- Bootstrapped Web
- Carthook Podcast
- Jordan Gal on Twitter