Today's episode is an audio blog--an audio version of a blog post previously published here on Ecommerce Pulse. This is a bit of an experiment--I'm interested to get the feedback of you, my fantastic listeners, as to whether or not you'd like to hear more episodes like this in the future.
The topic is a challenge that faces every bootstrap entrepreneur: how to make a living while starting your business. It's no easy task to keep bringing home the bacon while also building a complicated, delicate, and needy thing like a business. I've experimented with several ways of doing it, and I've talked with other people who have done it other ways, and I'm sure there are others I haven't thought of. I'd love to hear how you're doing it, so leave a comment below, or even better, join the discussion on the original blog post here.
To hear the episode, click play below or download in iTunes.
Links referenced during the show:
- The original blog post (5 ways to support yourself financially while bootstrapping an online business)
- Zirtual - Work from home as a virtual assistant
- oDesk freelancer types - Some of the potential jobs you could get as a freelancer
- How to become an SEO freelancer in 48 hours - by Sean Ogle
- Leaving Work Behind - Tom Ewer's blog about how to become a freelance writer
- Dave's ESL Cafe - Find a job teaching English abroad
- Dave Ramsey's budget forms (free PDFs to help you create a budget)