Casandra Campbell is the managing editor of the Shopify blog, so she's got serious chops when it comes to content marketing. Shopify's content team publishes at least 5 blog posts a week on the main Shopify blog, and this content marketing plays a huge role in driving new visitors to Shopify.
Casandra has also worked as a holistic marketing consultant in the past, and she is a cofounder of Liberty Village Brewing Company, a craft brewer in Toronto.
Here's an overview of the topics we discuss on the show:
- How long should you plan on doing content marketing to see results?
- How often should you publish blog posts?
- After you publish great content, how can you promote it to drive traffic?
- When reaching out to influencers, how can you make it more likely that they’ll read your email pitch and share your content?
- Why do most ecommerce store blogs flounder, and how can you make one that really engages your audience and drives lots of traffic?
- How Casandra works her job at Shopify while also running a brewing company on the side with her friends
- The tools and techniques she uses to collaborate and run the brewing business
- Waking up naturally—why it’s one of the biggest positive changes Casandra’s made in her life