This weekend, Mrs. Ecommerce Pulse and I are moving to Cancun, Mexico. We are extremely excited about our move, and are currently working long days and nights to pack our things into storage, move out of our apartment, and get everything ready.
Due to our hectic schedule this week, today's episode is an Audio Blog--an audio version of a blog post previously published here on Ecommerce Pulse. Don't worry--next week the show will be back to normal. To read the original blog post, click here.
To hear the episode, click play below or download in iTunes.
Links referenced during the show:
- The original blog post: 8 quick actions you can take to boost your online store towards massive success
- HootSuite - The tool I use to manage my social media accounts for Ecommerce Pulse and Survival Knife Experts
- Evergreen content - A term I used during the show. Don't know what it is? Click the link to find out.
- Bounce rates - Another term you should know (and stat you should track on your site)!
- Theodore Levitt - I paraphrased something that Mr. Levitt once said about quarter-inch drill bits and holes
- Yotpo - An easy and free way to add reviews to your ecommerce site. Using Shopify? View the Shopify app page here.
- How to take better product photos
- Ecommerce toolkit - The top tools I use to build and manage my online businesses