In today's episode I share six things I've learned recently through starting Survival Knife Experts, my drop ship ecommerce business. Here are the six lessons I've been learning. Listen to the episode below for tips and strategies on how to solve these problems and defeat these challenges!
The hardest part comes after you launch.
It's difficult to do more than one thing at a time.
Shipping costs will kill you.
Don't invest in low-return activities or advertising.
Keyword selection is king.
Shiny object syndrome is real and dangerous.
To hear the episode, click play below or download in iTunes.
Links referenced during the show:
- SurvivaKnifeExperts.com - My drop ship ecommerce business
- AskPat.com - Pat Flynn's new podcast answering listener questions.
- Startups for the Rest of Us - A fantastic podcast on bootstrapping a business that I recommend you check out
- The Great PPC Experiment, Part 1 - My experiment with using Facebook ads to drive traffic to Survival Knife Experts
- Spy On Your Ecommerce Competition Like James Bond 007
- How to Research your Ecommerce Competitors
- 12 Strategies for Avoiding Shiny Object Syndrome