Is your site showing up in search engines?
Hey! I'm Leighton. I help my clients build a solid foundation for SEO and increase the organic traffic to their sites.
SEO is complicated. My goal is to help you better understand the various factors that affect your site’s rankings, and then work with you to improve your rankings over time.
SEO won’t result in overnight traffic to your site, but it’s important to build the foundation for your site’s success and then work each month to make improvements.
Here’s a quick overview of how SEO works and how I help my clients (keep scrolling for pricing info):
Onsite optimization includes figuring out which keywords you should try to rank for, and then optimizing your site to use those keywords appropriately in page titles, descriptions, and body content. It also includes making sure there are links within your site that point at the important pages.
When we do keyword research, we look for keywords that meet 3 important criteria:
- Search volume — This one’s pretty obvious: We want keywords that get lots of searches every month.
- Competition — We’re looking for keywords that will be easier to rank for. If there are lots of well-established sites that already rank for a certain keyword, then we probably want to find a different one to target or we’ll be wasting our efforts.
- Intent to purchase — Some keywords are used by people searching for free information or products that you don’t have. We only want to focus on keywords that are highly relevant to people who are in your target audience and who are already in shopping mode.
We help our clients research and figure out a list of keywords that meet these criteria, then help them optimize their sites for the chosen target keywords.
In addition to editing your existing page titles, descriptions, and contents, we provide monthly blog articles written for you that are optimized with your target keywords.
The other big factor in SEO is how many backlinks your site has (that is, how many other websites are linking to you). Google views each backlink as a “vote in your favor,” and this results in your site gaining authority and showing up higher in search results.
There are a few strategies we use to help you get backlinks, including finding opportunities for you to publish guest articles on other blogs, getting products reviews by other bloggers, getting sponsored posts published, and more.
Our Basic SEO plan provides you with monthly recommendations for these backlink opportunities, while our Pro and Advanced plans do some of this outreach for you.
There's a 3-month minimum on our SEO packages, but there’s no long-term commitment required after 3 months. We recommend that you work with us for at least 3-6 months to really see results.
Please note: I take on a limited number of clients to ensure that I can provide the necessary attention to each one. I also only take on clients that I truly think I'll be able to help. I can't guarantee that we'll be a good fit to work together, but if you send me a message and tell me about yourself, I'll get back to you with some questions to see if I can help you.
Our SEO packages include the following:
- Keyword research
- Onsite optimization
- Monthly reports
- Article writing (depending on plan)
- Backlink opportunity reporting
- Outreach strategy consulting / Done-for you outreach (depending on plan)